Sunday, February 6, 2011

Celebrating.............................Chinese Lunar New Year

















Chinese Lunar New Year 2011
The Xu's Residence
thank you laokong for taking care of me and the family. we love you.
thank you laokong for this sweet pic teehee ;)
my sweet Faith and lil skyler and odie ;)
simon and his cello. always make me smile ;)
We ushered into year 2011 with much blessings and simple joy.
but Few days before cny, I was down with some very heavy news. But I know God has a reason for everything, in His time, in His way. With Hands to Heaven, I believe He will continue to watch over the family. amen.

Layout for TCR #44 "Sex and the city"..
Thank you godsis angel for this photo ;)



A scraplift for inspireMe FEB 2011.
with GDT Joyce aka Ashjoy. Thank you for the inspo.
Here's taking the opportunity to wish all my friends a Blessed New Year! May the year of Rabbit brings you much hippity hop fun scrapping, lots of good health and wealth!!

Sincerely would like to thank all that dropped by my page for the Webster's Pages Blog hop and leaving me with so much love to smile about. You all mean so much to me. Near or far, I appreciate all of you. so THANK YOU!

lots love,
jaz

12 comments:

Tomoko said...

Oh WOW, these are just gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Your photos are superb!!! Sounds like you had a great New Years:oD

hugs

Blossom inch said...

Hello! Jaz, great to catch up with you the other day even for just a while. I am totally tired on that day and my apologies for not staying longer. I hope you had a great CNY and what a beautiful you ha....
Finally...

Hugs
yuzz

~* steph :) *~ said...

beautiful photos, jaz! love them! also love your projects, so gorgeous as always. thanks for sharing and happy chinese new year to you too! big *hugs* steph :)

mignonnelulu said...

I suddenly have renewed interest in your unassumingly cement wall!! it's just a backdrop awaiting that sudden burst of creativity!!! Your pics are gorgeous...such a beautiful family ;) God has made it such :) That cello pic good enough to post on SSO walls..heeheee..I also wanna take pic agst that wall now..heehee...

Jolanda said...

happy new year!!!!!!!
and wow what a beautiful pictures!!!
And wow wow wow,what a beautiful work!!!
amazing everytime!
Have a very good day!
All the best,Jolanda

Patty O'Malley said...

Wonderful photos and projects, Jaz! Wishing you all the best.

BabyBokChoy said...

Is there a more beautiful family around? wowSER!!!! Love love this palette layout from you, amazing work!!! AMAZING!!!

Creative Busy Bee said...

Happy Lunar New Year!
Love to see your creation and photos sharing especialy your family photo is sooo beautiful.

Georgina Ooi said...

Happy Lunar New Year! Beautiful photos as always! Wow!!

Love your new creations too! Hope you have a Wonderful Year!!

Odetta said...

Happy new year, Jaz!!!!
I really enjoyed myself reading this post, looking at your beautiful pictures and magical gorgeous layouts. I love you Sex in the City-layout. You rock, girl!
Love, Odetta

Jaime Lee said...

hi Jazz, been your fans after I have seen you in Tomoko blog. Have anyone tell you that you have a capturing & wonderful smile. Stunning photographs you have there. Love.love.love all your layouts. Happy Chinese New Year!

Ann Cicilie said...

You are so unbeliavably talented!

So thankful that I found your blog, our styles are rather different but I'm SO inspired by your wonderful projects :)